Can you market the power of music?
Sonic Minds is growing fast, and we are now seeking a creative and proactive CMO to join our team, at our lovely office in Copenhagen. We’re a fast-growing “startup” in the midst of expanding our presence globally.
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to help drive communication processes from start to end and prepare the business for continued growth and further international roll-out? Do you want to make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most exciting companies? Are you a highly structured and organized person, eager to be a part of an amazing journey in the world of audio branding? Then you might be our new CMO!
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients, propelling their brand identity through sound. So, do you want to join Sonic Minds and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life? Then this might be your next step.
Sonic Minds is an agency who creates audio strategies, concepts, music and sound design for a wide array of brands all over the world. For us, sky’s the limit, with tons of potential for creativity and strong professional collaboration, with rich opportunities for personal growth. We are currently looking for a CMO and communications lead, focused on driving our brand strategy and enhancing our market presence.
We would love to have someone on board who believes in our mission of creating awareness about the value of silence and the power of sound and music.
As a CMO, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our company’s marketing direction and overall growth. Your primary responsibilities will include developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, and promote customer retention. You will have the opportunity to build a team of talented marketing professionals and collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with business objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies: As a CMO, your core responsibility will be to devise and execute effective marketing strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives. This includes conducting market research, identifying target audiences, defining value propositions, and creating plans to promote products or services.
- Brand management and positioning: You will be responsible for managing the company’s brand identity and ensuring its consistent representation across all marketing channels. This involves establishing brand guidelines, monitoring brand perception, and implementing strategies to enhance brand positioning in the market.
- Digital marketing and online presence: In today’s digital age, it is essential to have a strong online presence. You will lead the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including website optimization, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, and other digital advertising initiatives.
- Lead generation and customer acquisition: Your role will involve driving lead generation activities and developing strategies to acquire new customers. This may include implementing lead nurturing programs, optimizing conversion funnels, leveraging content marketing, and overseeing the execution of targeted advertising campaigns.
- Data analysis and performance tracking: As a CMO, you will be responsible for analyzing marketing data, monitoring campaign performance, and making data-driven decisions. This includes tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), conducting A/B testing, analyzing customer behavior, and optimizing marketing efforts based on insights and trends.
- Team leadership and collaboration: As a leader, you will be responsible for building and managing a high-performing marketing team. This involves hiring and mentoring marketing professionals, fostering a collaborative work environment, and coordinating cross-functional efforts with other departments such as sales, product management, and customer support.
- Budgeting and resource allocation: You will be accountable for managing the marketing budget and allocating resources effectively to achieve optimal results. This includes assessing the return on investment (ROI) of marketing activities, prioritizing initiatives, and making budgetary recommendations to support business growth.
- Market and competitive analysis: Staying informed about market trends, industry developments, and competitive landscape is crucial. You will be responsible for conducting market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities, evaluate market segments, and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Communication and stakeholder management: As a CMO, you will be the primary point of contact for marketing-related matters within the organization. You will collaborate with senior management, board members, and other stakeholders to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives, report on marketing performance, and communicate marketing plans and initiatives effectively.
- Continuous learning and professional development: The marketing landscape is constantly evolving, and it is important to stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices. As a CMO, you will be expected to engage in continuous learning, attend industry conferences, and participate in professional development activities to enhance your marketing expertise and drive innovation within the organization.
The ideal candidate:
- Is located in Denmark and able to work at our Copenhagen office.
- Possesses a strategic mindset, capable of envisioning the company’s long-term marketing goals and formulating effective strategies to achieve them.
- Has a deep understanding of market trends, consumer behavior, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition.
- Is forward-thinking and adaptable to changing market dynamics.
- Is proactive in identifying and embracing new marketing trends, technologies, and channels that can enhance the company’s marketing efforts.
- Has a creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box, which is crucial for developing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Has several years of marketing/communications experience, ideally in the agency and branding space with b2b clients.
- Has deep industry insight and understanding of one or multiple industry segments.
- Has the ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Has a relevant master’s degree.
- Has advanced marketing and leadership skills.
- Has excellent business acumen and industry acumen.
- Has proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence.
- Has exceptional communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Has strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills.
- Is extrovert, creative and competitive.
- Can work in fast-paced teams but also work independently.
- Is tech-savvy and has an interest in start-ups.
- Is passionate about sound and music.
What can we offer?
At Sonic Minds, you will be working closely with the entire team at our office in Amager, which includes lots of great humor, an open and inclusive company culture, and a huge passion for music and sound. We believe that quality comes from within, and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis. Finally, you will be receiving competitive compensation.
Our employees are our most important asset, and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. You will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Does this sound good?
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please tell us about yourself, and why you are the perfect candidate to be a part of our team. For more information or questions to the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Sonic Minds – email@example.com