Do you love telling good stories?
Content Creator/SoMe Manager (Intern)
Sonic Minds is growing fast, and we are now seeking a creative and proactive Content Creator/SoMe Manager intern to join our team, at our lovely office in Copenhagen.
As an intern, you will get the opportunity to get a wide insight into the processes and creation of audio identities, strategies and music.
Sonic Minds is looking for a creative and proactive marketing intern, who is interested in brand communication and SoMe.
Ideally you are a passionate and innovative soul that loves creating content and ideas.
Our list of communication and SoMe related tasks keeps growing, so now we’re looking to strengthen our team with a new colleague. If you want to get hands-on experience within marketing/communications and enjoy sound and music, then keep reading.
Are you a creative storyteller with a knack for social media? As a communication and SoMe intern, you will play an important part in our marketing team. You will be key responsible for our social media channels and several important marketing/communication tasks working with content creation, campaigns and more. This is a great opportunity to work across several exciting areas and really build tangible skills within marketing and communications.
The primary tasks at hand for this position are:
- Ideating, planning and content creation for our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Assisting with maintenance and content creation for our website
- Support for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Help ideate around the further development of our overall communication strategy
- Ad hoc marketing/communications assignments
You’re perhaps a student with a passion for communication and social media. Or perhaps you’re in between jobs or just on the hunt for your next adventure. The ideal candidate:
- Is located in Denmark and able to work at a our Copenhagen office
- Studies or has a natural flair for working with marketing and/or communications
- Speaks English fluently (It’s not a requirement that you speak Danish)
- Has great communication skills and enjoys writing catchy and engaging copy
- You can visually tell a story, write content assets and distribute across multiple channels
- Has a natural flair for working within social media and enjoys connecting with new people
- Is creative and has an interest for graphic design
- Has experience with working in Adobe Photoshop or other graphics editors
- Works proactively, structured, with attention to detail and is not afraid to voice ideas
- Is passionate about sound and music
We would love to have someone on board who believes in our mission of creating awareness about the value of silence and the power of music and sound design.
What can we offer?
Sonic Minds is an agency, who create audio strategy, concepts, music and sound design to a wide array of brands all over the world. For us, sky is the limit, with tons of potential for creativity and strong professional collaboration with rich opportunities for personal growth. You will be working closely with the entire team at our office in Amager, which includes lots of great humor and a huge passion for music and sound.
Does this sound good?
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please tell us about yourself, and why you are the perfect candidate to be a part of our team. For more information or questions to the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Sonic Minds – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are flexible in relation to your studies and exams, and you have plenty of opportunity to work from home.